Revised December 26, 2019
Your privacy is very important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how Panda Research .com collects, uses, and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on our Web site.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
- Information Collected All Users must provide the following information in order to join PandaResearch: name, mailing address, phone number, email address, username, and password. Users may be required to provide subsequent demographic information in order to receive Signup Bonus(es) and/or qualify for other promotions. Demographic information includes, but is not limited to: birth date, gender, marital status, education completed, and household income.
- Means of Collection Currently, the only way to join PandaResearch is through one of our signup forms. We do not acquire Users through purchase, co-registration, or any other means; however, we may do so at any time in the future.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- Use of Information User information is used by PandaResearch in all of the following, but not limited to, ways:(a) E-Mail Address is used to send paid email advertisements and important announcements about PandaResearch to User(b) User will have to provide US verified primary PayPal Account to receive payments.(c) Demographic information is used to target advertisements to User(d) Username and Password are used for User protection to restrict access to their account
- Sharing of Information PandaResearch does not rent, sell, or share User information, except in the following circumstances:
(a) We are required to release User information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes
(b) We are sold to or acquired by another company, in which case all User information would then belong to said company
(c) We share User information when co-registration boxes (explained below) are checked during the course of registration
(d) We suspect a User of committing fraud, in which case User information may be shared during the course of our investigation
(e) We provide User information to trusted partners in order to enhance the service provided to our Users
(f) All emails you receive from Pandaresearch will come from Pandaresearch, so you may easily distinguish our emails. We will never share your email with third party marketing companies. Your email will only be shared with Restoration Media for Job Alerts and Pandaresearch mailing partner.
- Definition PandaResearch signup pages may contain co-registration checkboxes, where Users can choose to "co-register" for other Web Sites during their registration with PandaResearch by checking the checkbox next to the co-registration Offer. Users are not required to select any co-registration boxes to join PandaResearch; however, they may be required to do so in order to qualify for Signup Bonus(es) and/or other promotions.
- Information Sharing When a User co-registers for an Offer by checking the co-registration checkbox, any information they provide to PandaResearch may be shared with the Advertiser associated with the co-registration Offer. PandaResearch cannot control what Advertisers subsequently do with that information.
- User Recognition After a User has logged into the PandaResearch Member's Section, cookies are used to remember their Username and Password so they do not need to be entered during every visit to our Web Site. Users can logout of the Member's Section if they do not wish to have this information saved.
- Data Security: To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, Panda Research .com has used appropriate industry standard procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, such as firewall, encryption, token authentication, application proxies, monitoring technology, and adaptive analysis of network traffic to track abuse of our network and its data. However, no data transmitted over the Internet can be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Panda Research .com cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or from our sponsors and you do so at your own risk.
- CALIFORNIA USER CONSUMER RIGHTS
- In accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, STE 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by phone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- External Links: Panda Research .com is not responsible for any content or privacy policies of web sites not operated by Panda Research .com.
- Opting-Out: Panda Research .com members are opted-in to receive Panda Research .com newsletters at the time of enrollment. You may opt-out of by following the directions enclosed in the newsletter.
Or Write To Us At:
337 Garden Oaks Blvd #29779
Houston, TX 77018, United States
- CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
Californian consumers have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) AB 375. For us to comply with some of these rights, we must be able to reasonably verify a consumer's identity. These rights include:
- The right of Californians to know what personal information is being collected about them
- The right of Californians to know whether their personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom
- The right of Californians to say no to the sale of their personal information
- The right of Californians to access their personal information
- The right to data portability. Californians have the right to request their personal information that they provided to us and use them for their own purposes. We will provide Californians their personal information within 30 days of their request
- The right of Californians of the deletion of their personal information
- The right of Californians of equal service, price, and not being discriminated against even if they exercise their privacy rights
- One or more designated means for Californian consumers to submit requests under the CCPA including (at minimum) a toll-free telephone number, and if the business maintains an Internet website, a website address
- The right of Californians to designate an authorized agent to make a request on their behalf. When designating an authorized agent, you must provide a valid power of attorney, the requester's valid government issued identification, and the authorized agent's valid government issued identification.
These rights include the right to request what personal information we collect and disclose about consumers.
You Have the Right Not to Have Your Personal Information Sold
You have the right to request that we do not sell any of your personal information.
Personal information for this section means a natural person's first name or first initial and last name in combination with any one or more of the following data elements when the name and data elements are not encrypted: social security number, driver's license number, driver authorization card number, or identification card number. Account number, credit card number, or debit card number, in combination with any required security code, access code, or password that would permit access to the person's financial account. A medical identification number or a health insurance identification number. A username, unique identifier, or electronic mail address in combination with a password, access code, or security question and answer that would permit access to an online account.
If you wish to make a CCPA privacy rights request, please contact us at : CCPA Privacy Rights Request telling us that you do not want to have any of your personal information sold. Please include enough personal information so that we can reasonably verify your identification.
Categories of Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular CA User or device ("personal information"). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from CA Users within the last twelve (12) months:
||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, telephone number, or other similar identifiers.
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, postal address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or State identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.
||Browsing history, search history, information on a CA User's interaction with a website, application or advertisement.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated CA User information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, such as:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data; and
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above (including (a) full name; (b) e-mail address; (c) mailing address; (c) daytime and/or cellular telephone numbers; and (d) date of birth) from the following categories of sources (with the specific categories of personal information indicated in parenthesis):
- Directly from our CA Users. For example, from online registration forms that our CA Users submit to us in connection with our membership services, our sweepstakes and promotions and the other products and/or services that we offer by and through the Site. (Category A, B and C)
- Indirectly from our CA Users. For example, through information we collect from our CA Users in the course of providing our products and/or services to them. (Category A, B, C and F)
- Directly and indirectly from activity on the Site. This includes the type of browser that you use (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer), your IP address, the type of operating system that you use (e.g., Windows or iOS) and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider. In addition, we obtain certain Site usage details and analytics as same are collected automatically by us and our third party partners. (Category F)
- From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the products and/or services that we offer to our CA Users. For example, third party entities that assist us in sending direct and electronic mail, removing duplicate information from CA User lists, analyzing data and providing marketing analysis. (Category A, B, C and F)
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information that we collect (including (a) full name; (b) e-mail address; (c) mailing address; (c) daytime and/or cellular telephone numbers; and (d) date of birth) for one or more of the following business purposes (with the specific categories of personal information indicated in parenthesis):
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in connection with your registration for our sweepstakes and promotions and/or our other products and/or services, we will use that information to process your registration. (Category A, B and C)
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us. (Category A, B, C and F)
- To create, maintain, customize and secure your account with us. (Category A, B, C and F)
- To provide you with e-mail, direct mail and telemarketing messages concerning certain Company products and/or services, as well as third-party products and/or services, that we believe may be of interest to you. (Category A, B, C and F)
- To deliver relevant Site content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you. (Category A, B, C and F)
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Site's Terms and Conditions. (Category A, B, C and F)
- To improve the Site and better present its contents to you. (Category A, B, C and F)
- For customer service purposes and to respond to inquiries from you. (Category A and B)
- For testing, research, analysis and product development. (Category A, B, C and F)
- As necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property or safety, and that of our clients or others. (Category A, B, C and F)
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations. (Category A, B, C and F)
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA. (Category A, B, C and F)
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred. (Category A, B, C and F)
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated or incompatible purposes without providing you with notice.
Sharing Personal Information
Subject to your right to opt-out of such sharing/sale, we may share, rent and/or sell your personal information (including (a) full name; (b) e-mail address; (c) mailing address; (c) daytime and/or cellular telephone numbers; and (d) date of birth): (a) with/to third parties for marketing purposes; and (b) for each of the other business purposes set forth above.
Notwithstanding any other provision, we partner with third parties that collect information across various channels, including offline and online, for purposes of delivering more relevant advertising to you or your business. Our partners use this information to recognize you across different channels and platforms, including but not limited to, computers, mobile devices, and Smart TVs, over time for advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. Your data may be transferred outside of the country from which it was originally collected.
When we disclose personal information to a third party service provider or other entity, we enter into a contractual relationship that describes the purpose for which such third party may use the personal information and requires that third party to both keep the personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose other than the performance of its services under the applicable contract. Please note, we do not collect information from CA Users that we actually know are less than eighteen (18) years of age and we do not share or sell the personal information of CA Users that we actually know are less than eighteen (18) years of age. Without limiting the foregoing, we have not shared or sold the personal information of CA Users that we actually know are less than sixteen (16) years of age in the preceding twelve (12) months.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
||California Customer Records personal information categories.
||Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
||Internet or other similar network activities.
We disclose your personal information (including (a) full name; (b) e-mail address; (c) mailing address; (c) daytime and/or cellular telephone numbers; and (d) date of birth) for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties (with the specific categories of personal information indicated in parenthesis):
- Our affiliates. (Category A, B, C and F)
- Service providers. (Category A, B, C and F)
- Third parties who provide the products and/or services featured on the Site. (Category A, B, C and F)
- Third parties who purchase and/or license your personal information for marketing purposes, including: (a) providers of direct marketing services and applications, including lookup and reference, data enhancement, suppression and validation; (b) e-mail marketers; (c) telemarketers (where permitted by applicable law); and (d) direct marketers. If a third party purchaser of your personal information wants to resell it, that purchaser is required by law to provide you with explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales, unless the right to resell it was secured at the point of collection. (Category A, B, C and F)
- Third parties to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with the products and/or services that we provide to you. (Category A, B, C and F)
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have sold the following categories of personal information to third parties:
||California Customer Records personal information categories.
||Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
||Internet or other similar network activities.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have sold the above referenced categories of personal information to the third parties who purchase and/or license your personal information for marketing purposes, as well as the third parties who provide the products and/or services featured on the Site.